Nicole Brenny is an astrologer and spiritual counselor. She speaks about how meditation affects sex and relating. This is a throwback episode from my old radio show, The 60 Minute Orgasm.
Chantel Quick is a writer and coach and the founder of EarthBasedMom. She's also my girlfriend.
We had this impromptu conversation on feminism after she observed on Facebook how some branches of Feminism are anti-feminine.
Bez is sexuality educator who had a brilliant TED talk on female orgasm. She also recently shared a series of posts about intimacy regarding moving in with her boyfriend.
I know this because I just moved in with my girlfriend and she keeps sending me Bez's posts. Bez and I speak about how attachment styles play out when you get intimate with someone.
Check out BezStone.com
Guest appearance on The Elite Man Podcast:
I speak with Elite Man founder Justing Stenstrom Attraction by Instinct.
Summary (taken from EliteManMagazine.com):
- How Ruwan became a sexuality and men’s coach and the struggles he had earlier on in his life
- How he got good with women at first but why it felt really weird after a while
- The fact that when Ruwan switched over to having more of a natural game he not only had better success but also was much happier
- Why having empathy is one of the most important tools to have in your dating and sexual life
- Why we all have a built in mechanism for reading women and how to use it the right way
- How to use your instincts and when to trust them
- How to get in touch with your body and your movements and how this translates into being more aware with women
- How to escalate with women quickly and effortlessly
- How to be more sexual with women and consequently be more into the women you meet
- How to get women to actually approach you
- Being in touch with your desires and expressing this to women
- How to become more balanced with your masculine and feminine sides and why this is so important
- Why Ruwan and I both love hanging out with women even without sex on the table
- How to have a better sex life right away
- Having sex that both you and your partner completely enjoy
- Understanding a woman’s anatomy and the basics of good sex
Emily Linden is the founder of The Unslut Project, a book, film, and movement to remove slut shaming.
This is a throwback episode from Questions For People.